Annual, Seasonal or Monthly Subscription to our Early Learning Integrated Arts Curriculum
$41.00 per month for 10 month’s worth of content (September to June) for $369 (one month free) Accessible all year round.
Age Level: Pre-K – Gr.2
Subscription Options: Monthly or every quarter (Fall, Winter, Spring) or Year-Round
Studies show that the integration of the arts into learning environments lead to multi-layered benefits for children’s cognitive, mental, emotional, physical, and social development. An integrated arts program is significant to the fundamental development and well-being of every child.
Developed by Fun with Composers (FWC), Playful Arts & Learning: Early Years Integrated Arts Curriculum provides captivating, imaginative activities integrating literature, classical music, dramatic play, creative movement and dance, yoga, and mindfulness.
At the heart of every lesson are core values that we deeply cherish: respect for one another, kindness, inclusivity, diversity, problem-solving, and leadership while learning to be creative and to develop self-confidence through play and exploration. Children will build skills for future group or private music lessons, theatre, and dance classes, and experience the benefits of yoga exercises.
Students will sing, dance, stretch, move, and play through lessons that stimulate the imagination and bring out the best in every child!
Your students will also experience the magic of the Playful Arts & Learning Classical Music component in the comfort of their home with their own direct link to the FWC Classical Music audio files. With these fun-filled audio files at their fingertips, parents and guardians will witness the pure joy and excitement that their child experiences every day in your classroom!
The Playful Arts & Learning Team consists of six internationally recognized music specialists from the FWC Team with over 25 years of experience each! Specialists who have taught early childhood to grade 6 level in both public and private school settings, in English, French Immersion and Francophone schools.
Our team has also shared their expertise as instructors for university courses, and as clinicians at local, provincial, and international workshops and national teacher conferences. Most of the specialists from the Playful Arts & Learning Team have worked hand in hand with many of the finest symphony orchestras, operas, and choirs throughout the country. Their work includes collaborating in designing the content for their student programs and offering their expertise when working with teachers and young children.
We are thrilled to offer this unique integrated arts-based program to students – a program which rotates content over a two-year period to provide teachers with the benefits of subscribing on an ongoing basis without repetition for students.
Each Playful Arts & Learning Subscription includes:
- A monthly *integrated arts curriculum, with several activities based on literature, developed around a fun theme for children and divided into the following main components:
- Classical Music
- Yoga Adventures
- Creative Movement & Dance
( *Approximately 20 – 40 pages per integrated arts curriculum)
- 16 integrated arts lessons per month (4 lessons per main component)
- Up to three instructional videos per lesson
- Audio files for teachers and students created by choral specialists
- Classical music audio files from the FWC repertoire (instrumental or with lyrics)
- FWC Just for Kids music site: Every child will be given access to the classical music files (with lyrics or instrumental versions) at home so that they may share the magic taking place in your classroom with their family.
- Graphics file: 20+ printable educational graphics per month to complement the lessons
- Visual slide presentations: Teachers will be supported by visual slide presentations to accompany various lessons and make the experience more fun for children.
- Resource lists of required books, musical instruments and other material
Playful Arts & Learning Subscription Price:
Because literature is integrated in many lessons, children’s books are required and may be purchased from retail sources or borrowed from local libraries. Links are provided on the PAL Resource Lists. Books may be available in paperback, hard copy or Kindle version at most bookstores or online. Please see list for more details (approximately two books per month).
To accommodate teachers’ schedules and time frames, all subscriptions will include the previous month’s content as well as the month following the specified time period. For example if you buy the Winter Term, you will have access to December’s and April’s content as well.
The PAL program content is $41.00 per month (3-month optional term subscriptions for Fall, Winter and Spring) OR get one month free when you buy the Full-Year subscription (10 months accessible all year)…
- Fall Term: 16 weeks (September to December) – $164
Available August 1st to January 31st.
- Winter Term: 12 weeks (January to March) – $123 Available December 1st to April 30th
- Spring Term: 12 weeks (April to June) – $123
Available March 01 to July 31st
- Full year: 10 months (September to June) – $369 (includes one free month)
Available August 1 to July 31st the following year
The subscription also requires a one-time purchase of the FWC Digital Resources for all lessons:
- Volume I Pre-K – Gr 3 – Digital: $49.95
- Volume II Pre-K – Gr. 3 – Digital: $49.95
- FWC Yoga Cards: $17.95
Total Cost of accompanying products = $123.75
DISCOUNT: Get a 10% off the ANNUAL subscription when you purchase it at the same time as the 3 Digital Resources (below).
Add the accompanying products to your cart if you don't already own them...
These accompanying products are the foundation of the Playful Arts Learning program.
The Playful Arts & Learning Subscription requires a one-time purchase of the FWC Digital Resources for all lessons.
For more information, please contact:
Educator, Author and Creator
Fun with Composers