DOWNLOADABLE (Hard Copy not included)
Guide Table of Contents
- Let’s Warm Up
- Composer Biographies & Activity Sheets
- A CD with fun-filled lyrics as well as an authentic orchestral recording of each selection (also accessible on-line).
- A DVD which features key teaching strategies and the final performance of each selection (also accessible on-line).
- Musical Selections from various composers…
- The Marriage of Figaro…Mozart (Figaro the Magical Chef)
- Slavonic Dance no. … Dvorak (The Great Barn Dance)
- Minuet in G Major… Bach (Royal Dance)
- Tritsch Tratsch Polka…Strauss (The Ringmaster and the Tightrope Walker)
- Minuetto…Mozart (The Snobby Pears)
- Pizzicato Polka…Strauss (Bugsy and the Pizzicato Polka)
- Aquarium…Saint-Saëns (The Giant Octopus)
- Surprise Symphony…Haydn (Sneakers and Sleepers)
- Persian March…Strauss (Sneaky Sam)
DOWNLOAD CUSTOMERS will NOT receive a hard copy of the guide, nor the DVD and CD, however, you will have instant access to the Teacher’s Guide in .PDF format along with the accompanying media files (DVD & CD files) right here on our private Customer Media Content pages, as well as all the related files that can be downloaded and installed on your PC or Mobile Device.
*If you already own *Hard Copy books of the Teacher Guides but have not registered them for digital downloads contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure you have digital downloads placed in your account.