DOWNLOADABLE (Hard Copy not included)
Guide Table of Contents
- Let’s Warm Up
- Composer Biographies & Activity Sheets
- A CD with fun-filled lyrics as well as an authentic orchestral recording of each selection (also accessible on-line).
- A DVD which features key teaching strategies and the final performance of each selection (also accessible on-line).
- Musical Selections from various composers…
- Ballet of the Unhatched Chicks…Mussorgsky (Charli and the Chicks Get Cracking!)
- Kangaroo…Saint-Saens (Joey Gets Lost)
- William Tell Overture…Rossini (The Great Race!)
- March of the Toreadors…Bizet (Peter Parker’s Marching Band)
- Symphony No. 9…Beethoven (Ode to Joy!)
- Turkish March…Beethoven (The Magic Stone)
- Symphony No. 5…. Beethoven (Allowishes and the Royal Bananas!)
- Russian Dance – Trepak…Tchaikovsky (Join the Russian Dance Troupe!)
- Hall of the Mountain King…Grieg (Peer Gynt and the Mountain Trolls)
DOWNLOAD CUSTOMERS will NOT receive a hard copy of the guide, nor the DVD and CD, however, you will have instant access to the Teacher’s Guide in .PDF format along with the accompanying media files (DVD & CD files) right here on our private Customer Media Content pages, as well as all the related files that can be downloaded and installed on your PC or Mobile Device.
*If you already own *Hard Copy books of the Teacher Guides but have not registered them for digital downloads contact: email@example.com and we will ensure you have digital downloads placed in your account.